New place / Super Mario Pong
Sigslots and @selectors I’ve found a place to live in Bergen. I’m sharing an apartment with Karl Trygve starting this summer.
Check this out!
This was exercise 3 in “micro controllers and system design”. The task was to create pong and with Jonas creativity it ended up as Super Mario Pong. A funny concept. Dagur made most of the “game engine”. Jonas did graphics, sounds and peer programming with Dagur (and REPORT!). I did the kernel driver for the LEDs and buttons, input handling in the game and some optimizations to the graphics rendering. There are som funkiness to the “shrink” sounds. We didn’t have time to fix it. The paddles shrinks over time to make it more difficult. No external libraries were used.